Activity & Development Timeline
Upcoming features 🚀
- Rug search wizard.
- Cleaning services.
- Reverse rug view.
Version History ⏰
Current version: 1.6.1
- Added structure for MultiLingual support: Coming languages are: American and British English, Spanish, German and Russian. More to come.
- Better opening times logic and fetch control.
- Reseting filters now also resets individual checkboxes.
- Selected filters are highlighted in blue.
- If the Cart page has an error, it will empty the shopping cart to restore functionality.
- Fixed minor issues in loading skeletons and API calls.
- Much faster loading times in all pages. This includes less blocking-time due to better streaming of content.
- Added Open-graph and Twitter sharable images at test level.
- Product catalogue has been moved to the back-end.
- Filtering is now done on the server-side.
- Implemented live feedback on whether physical stores are currently open or closed.
- Implementing fetch products for the Store, rather than reading from local file.
- Added buttons to scroll back to top on large pages.
- Implemented initial server APIs for all relevant information.
- Integrated Utopia's↗ implementation for scaling type and spaces without breakpoints.
- Lay-ground set for homepage featuring a little bit of everything in the store.
- Added product description elements at the bottom of the product page.
- Added fractions to prices, inspired by Amazon.com's↗ presentation of both currency symbol and fractions.
- Payment modules are now lazy loaded.